Monday, March 14, 2011

Ridiculously Easy Salsa Chicken

I'll try to remember to take a picture when it's done tonight :)

So much to do today, but I want a healthy and tasty homemade dinner (the two can go together!) Everyone here LOVES Salsa Chicken and I love it because it is one of the easiest dishes you'll ever make.

You Will Need:

Salsa (no certain amount here, I probably use a regular sized jar for 6 frozen chicken breasts)
Chicken (I love that I can just throw the frozen stuff in the slow cooker because I'm feeling lazy and don't want to defrost it.)
Slow Cooker

Directions:

Throw it all in there and turn on high about 8 hours; All done.

Top it with some shredded cheese before serving. Serve with rice and beans (I'll have to post that easy recipe soon too, it's yummy.) or just rice... or beans, lol.

Everyone always raves about this dish and it is SO EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment